The Convertible Plunge Bralette in Black (Front-Opening Bra)
The Convertible Plunge Bralette is built to minimize pain when getting dressed but also while wearing.
CONVERTIBLE PLUNGE BRALETTE ADAPTIVE FEATURES:
Safe and secure all day with magnetic closure.
Loop grips so you never have to worry about pinching the bra shut. Just slide a finger through.
Strap adjusters up front to tighten the bra without having to reach behind.
WHY YOU'LL BE OBSESSED WITH THIS BRA:
· Free of underwire, this bra still gives excellent support with its removable cups without the discomfort of underwire. And with a magnetic closure in front, we eliminate the frustration of finger fumbling to hook a traditional hook and eye.
· Strap adjusters in the front offer the ability to comfortably tighten the bra to our body. The geometric optional racerback also adds a touch of modernity and chicness (and prevents the straps from falling off our shoulders).
· To make dressing even easier, we went one step further and added fabric loops in the front of the bra, allowing us to slip our fingers through and pull the magnets together.
· 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane, 100% Nylon lace, exclusive of trim
· Close magnets before wash
· If you have a pacemaker or magnet-sensitive device, please consult with your doctor before wearing
· For best results, hand wash & hang dry. Otherwise, recommend delicate/gentle cycle wash in garment bag, hang to dry
· No bleach, no iron
Ships internationally. Shipping details at checkout.
If you are not satisfied with your Intimately purchase, you may return your items for a full refund within 30 days. All returned items must be unworn and in their original packaging for a full refund. To returns your items, please follow the steps on this page.
- KMKristen M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoPretty Lace Detail
I bought this bralette and the Intimately bikini (also magnetic) after seeing this brand on Instagram. I DM'ed the company and they were so kind and helpful about which product might be best for me, and helped me pick a size. I ended up wearing the small, (I'm a 34B) which feels true to size from my experience but if you have a larger cup, you might want to size up.
The lace is really pretty and I love that the back can be made into a racer since I'm smaller and straps always fall off my shoulders. The magnet clasp holds well and feels secure. Overall I really like it!Was this helpful?